As a WordPress user, you know that the types of websites you can build are almost unlimited. And one of the first things you must do is to select the perfect theme that’s right for the business you are into.
Anyone can put up a website and just go with the simplest theme and design they can have. But, a good web design will help you with your users first impressions about your business, branding, and ultimately conversions.
As you probably know, there are so many high-quality themes and plugins available that choosing the perfect one for you can be a challenge.
To help you with your search, let’s take a closer look at the three of the best WordPress theme providers in the market.
Thrive Themes prides itself to deliver conversion focused themes and plugins no matter what your goals are. They built an “All-in-One Online Business Toolbox” tool that includes all of their themes and plugins, constant updates, and unlimited support.
They can be bought individually, but you can also join their membership where you can have access to all the products that they have including access to their Thrive University.
Why Choose Thrive Themes?
- Thrive Builder – Thrive Builder gives you the ability to create a page using a drag-and-drop interface. You can select from the templates they have, or you can also create one on your own from scratch. What this means is you can customize a template that you like to meet your needs without help from a web developer.
- Conversion Focused – Again, Thrive Themes help you create your web pages with a particular goal in mind – conversion. So if you are looking to generate more leads and sales, their themes could be a good match for your business.
- Thrive University – Thrive University is where you can have access to a library of resources including video sources, webinars, marketing resources, and interactive content for your business.
- Pricing – For agencies and web designers who want to use themes on their clients, the membership costs $49 per month when paid annually. On the other hand, if you’re only an individual and solo entrepreneur, you can get the membership for only $19 per month.
If you need a theme that has a built-in SEO functionality and has a wide variety of themes to choose from, then you should have a look at StudioPress.
You don’t need to sign up to their premium plans, what you can do is head over to the built-in store for themes in different categories like e-commerce, business, and photography. It’s ideal for people who don’t want to pay a monthly hosting and maintenance fee for their site. If you’d like to know which theme is right for you, refer to Carrie Dils’ post.
Why Choose StudioPress?
- Genesis Framework – Genesis Framework will let you build your website whether you have prior experience or not. But it’s more than just a theme. It ensures security, scalability, and top quality performance of your site. To put it simply, according to their developer’s analogy, WordPress is the engine while Genesis Framework is the frame and body of your car.
- Trusted and Reliable – Their Genesis Framework is already being used and has proven its performance to more than 500,000 WordPress sites. You can’t go wrong with having this as your starter theme provider.
- 24/7 Support – Whether you’re working in the middle of the night and a problem suddenly arises on your blog, you are assured that StudioPress will be there to assist you.
- Pricing – You can get StudioPress’ full features for only $27 per month. This plan is best for small business owners and bloggers. While their plan that’s recommended for e-commerce and courses sites go for $37 monthly.
Elegant Themes is a membership theme club that has a huge collection of themes and plugins to choose from that are suited to different kinds of niches.
Why Choose Elegant Themes?
- Plugins – Some of the popular plugins they offer are Monarch social sharing plugin and Bloom email marketing plugin. Both will help you boost your marketing efforts especially if you are looking to expand your website’s reach.
- Divi Builder – Sometimes, creating a theme will require a bit of knowledge with CSS and HTML coding. But with Divi Builder, you can build one of your own even with only a few technical skills. It is also slightly ahead of other website builders like Beaver Builder regarding features and customizability.
- Huge Selection – From portfolios, online publications, to e-commerce and magazines, Elegant Themes now has a total of 87 themes that you can choose from. Surely with that list, you’ll get one that goes well with your business goals. According to WPKube, no other theme offers this much quality themes for its price. Speaking of…
- Pricing – Elegant Themes offers a whopping $89 per year to access all of the themes and plugins available. If you loved everything their offering and want a lifetime access instead, lifetime access costs $249 only.
We get that people are now more focused on conversions more than the traffic. If that’s also the case for your business, then Thrive Themes would be perfect for you.
If your goals are to improve your website’s functionality and design, you may consider buying a theme from StudioPress.
Lastly, if you need access to a huge library of themes and plugins, go for Elegant Themes.
Choosing the right theme for your blog is critical to your blog’s success. You also have to consider speed and other functionalities because it’s hard to find a theme that can be able to offer everything on the table. Because of that, you also have to be open to compromises.
Hopefully, this article has given you ideas on what service to avail for your website. Thankfully, WordPress is always flexible to changes, so if you decide to use another theme some few months later, you can always go back to this post for reference.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO
My Exact Blogging Strategy!
Want to know how I continually make six-figures a year blogging from the comfort of my home? Then you need this free course!